MACHU PICCHU - TOUR TO ONE OF THE 7 WONDERS IN THE WORLD $598 USD Per Person
The Lost City Of The Incas - World Heritage Site UNESCO
- Full day Guided Tour
Machu Picchu Imbued with a magical silence, 120km (74mi) from Cusco on the slopes above the Urubamba River, lies one of the worlds most extraordinary archaeological sites. Machu Picchu (2400m / 7872ft) is probably the most familiar symbol of the Inca Empire. It is thought that the city was built by the Sapaq Inca Pachacuti, starting in about 1440, and was inhabited until the Spanish conquest of Peru in 1532.
Archaeological evidence (together with recent work on early colonial documents) shows that Machu Picchu was not a conventional city, but a country retreat town for Inca nobility. The site has a large palace and temples dedicated to Inca deities Inca deities around a courtyard, with other buildings for support staff. It is estimated that a maximum of only about 750 people resided in Machu Picchu at any one time, and probably only a small fraction of that number lived in the town during the rainy season and when none of the nobility were visiting.
Machu Picchu, its name comes from the ancient Quechua word that means “Old Mountain”. This site was built entirely of stone, using every space in harmony with function. Machu Picchu has been known as the “Lost City of the Incas”. The most common way is to take the train to Machu Picchu in the morning, explore the ruins and the afternoon return to Cusco. An other better option is stay overnight in Aguas calientes and the next day to get in earlier to the complex. Machu Picchu is a trip to the serenity of the soul, to eternal fusion with the cosmos, there we feel our own fragility. It is one of the greatest marvels of South America. A resting place of butterflies at the epicenter of the great circle of life. One more miracle”. Pablo Neruda (poet).
PERU ADVENTURE TOURS is independent recognized tour operator for Machu Picchu mystery ancient Inka town. We have daily guided tour to one of the 7 wonders in world.
One Day Tour Machupicchu - Full Day Trip To Machu Picchu From Cusco - Machu Picchu Tours - Machu Picchu Vacation Tour Packages - Cultural Tours To MachuPicchu - How To Travel To Machu Picchu - Peru & Machu Picchu Tours - Tours In Machu Picchu - MachuPichuTours - Tours A Machu Picchu - Guiding Tours In Machu Picchu - Travel Packages To MachuPicchu - PeruMachuPichu - Visite MachuPichu Peru - Hotels In Machu Pichu - Trip To Machu Picchu By Train - Machu Picchu 1 Day Trip By Trip - Machu Picchu Full Day Trip From Cusco - A Day Trip By Train To Machupicchu - One Day Guided Tour To Machu Picchu - Machu Picchu Cusco Peru - Local Guides In MachuPichu - Machu Picchu Tourist Information - Machu Picchu Travel Guide - Guide To Visiting MachuPichu - Machu Pichu Ruins - Maps Of MachuPichu - MachuPichiTrip
MACHU PICCHU GUIDE TOUR ITINERARY
At 5AM pick up and transfer from your hotel to the train station of Ollantaytambo - From Cusco to Ollantaytambo we travel by private van and this journey takes around 2 hours - Pluss other 2 hours travel by train to through the sacred valley of the Incas and the remote canyon of Vilcanota to Aguas Calientes village. Around 10am aboard shared tourist bus to take us to up to main gate of Machu Picchu - This last part by bus includes to drive on unpaved road making more challenge the way up and seeing nice canyon and massive rock walls - Around 11AM begin private guided tour to Machu Picchu archaeological site, you will recognize the spectacular and mystical place of the last Inca royalty. The guided tour includes walk through the different section such as urban, agriculture, and the religions zone was used by the Inca Culture. According the coordination with the guide and your permit climb to Huayna Picchu Mountain (Young Mountain) this climbing take around 1 hour to get the summit from where you can have the best photos of all Machu Picchu and of deep green canyon surrounding the sacred Inca city - The permit to climb Wayna Picchu already included in the tour package, this permit need to be booked at booking time - In case you decide not to climb to Wayna Picchu the price will be same. At mentioned time descend to Machu Picchu and then free time to explorer on your own.
If you decide to climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain you must need to know the limit number for visitors is not more than 400 tourists per day, the climbing depends of the weather conditions.
At mentioned time aboard a tourist bus to descend to Aguas Calientes town. Optional lunch and then we travel by train to Ollantaytambo and then we catch the van to drop us to hotel in Cusco (4 hours) en end of service (L).
If time permit and according the train depart to Cusco you can visit the thermal pools located next of town, there are available towels to rent and the entrance to the thermal pools cost $3 USD per person.
If you decide to stay one extra night in Aguas Calientes let us know at booking time or one day before and we will be able to change your train ticket for the next day previous extra payment for change the train ticket.
MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDES
- Transfer by shared tourist van from Hotel - train station of Ollantaytambo - Hotel
- Certified English-Speaking tour guide
- Private van from Cusco - Poroy and then from Ollantaytambo - Cusco (Private Service only)
- Complete ruin's tour with an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu (one day)
- Permit to visit Wayna Picchu Mount
- Backpacker/Vistadome train ticket (Round trip)
- Tourist bus from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Transfer by tourist van from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
|TOUR SCHEDULE & COST 2015
during all year
|MACHU PICCHU - TOUR TO ONE OF THE 7 WONDERS IN THE WORLD $598 USD Per Person
The Lost City Of The Incas World Heritage Site UNESCO
Full day Tour
|Backpacker Service (join group)
1 to more participants $598 USD each one
Private Service (Private guided/van)
participants $934 USD each one
3-4 participants $825 USD each one
5 to more participants $747 USD each one
|Discount: $5 USD of discount for South American Explorers Club Members
Discount 3%: Tour Operators or Travel Agencies Only
Students: $5 USD of discount only with valid green ISIC card
|Organized Groups: We offer private tours and departure any day
|Group size: 12 participants per each tour guide
|BOOK HERE: We highly recommended to book space prior you arrive to Peru
All prices stated above are subject to change.
Exchange rate $1 USD = S/. 3.02 (rate may vary daily).
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and camp staff
- Entrance to the hot spring in Aguas Calientes ($3 USD)
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes or Cusco
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Flight tickets reservations
This site is operated by PERU ADVENTURE TOURS a legally constituted company to the Peruvian government, which operates from offices in Arequipa and Cusco in Peru.
In accordance with the relevant statutory provisions referred in Peru Tourism law, its regulations, its decrees and other legislation applicable in both the country and abroad are issued these general conditions and responsibility as outlined below, which govern the provision of services on the one hand between the passenger or user of services "CLIENT", by other hand the "TRAVEL AGENCY" by the other hand the entities of the service providers such as airlines, hotels, restaurants, transport, guides and other tourism-related services and in connection with this contract.
For more information about full information of terms and conditions CLECK HERE
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Original and valid passport to aboard the train and check in Machu Picchu
- Small backpack 35Lt
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco/Peru)
- Tennis Shoes or hiking boots
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Bottle of water
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Swimsuit (if you plan on visiting the hot springs at Aguas Calientes after Machu Pichu tour)
- You also need to bring your original passport to get stamp as souvenir
IMPORTANT NEW INCA TRAIL REGULATIONS BY INC (Instituto Nacional De Cultura)
Please note the INC has confirmed a 50% increase on the Inca trail fee for trekkers and porters but from August not January 2006 as previously indicated.
- Limited number of people can enter the trail each day and hikers require permits obtained in advance by a licensed tour operator to do so.
- Your passport details and ISIC student card if applicable must be presented to the UGM park control to obtain a permit. You most scan / fax your valid ISIC card at the time of booking and carry these documents on the trail or risk loosing your permit. YOUTH TRAVEL CARD or ISTC is not accepted by the control.
- We have daily departures for the 4 day Inca trail(except in all February) and from may to October (high season) you need to confirm your booking at least 3 months in advance if you do not have flexibility in a departure date.
- For lower season dates November to April there are often many dates with permits available so just make your reservation through the website and confirm by email the deposit booking.
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us....
Some of our clients e-mail us saying our confirmation e-mails are placed to their spam folder rather than their inbox. We recommend to modify your JUNK or SPAM FILTER SETTINGS to receive our e-mail email@example.com
on the correct inbox. You may also want to add this email address to your list of known contacts. This will prevent our responses from being filtered into your Junk or Spam mail folder.