PERU SOUTHERN COASTAL TOUR
Visit The Best Cultural And Adventure Places 7 Day - 6 Nights
PERU SOUTHERN COASTAL TOUR DESTINATION
Lima - Pisco - Paracas National Reserve - Ica Dune Buggy - Nasca - Cerro Blanco Sandboarding - Nasca Lines - Pampas Galeras National Reserve - San Fernando Sea Wildlife Reserve - Lima.
PERU SOUTHERN COASTAL TOUR DESCRIPTION:
DAY 1: LIMA - PACHACAMAC RUIN - PISCO
DAY 2: PISCO - BALLESTAS ISLAND - ICA DUNE BUGGY - NASCA
DAY 3: NASCA - CERRO BLANCO SANDBOARDING
DAY 4: NASCA LINES - COUNTRY TOUR
DAY 5: NASCA - PAMPAS GALERAS NATIONAL RESERVE
DAY 6: NASCA - SAN FERNANDO NATIONAL MARINE RESERVE
DAY 7: NASCA - LIMA
B = American breakfast / L = Buffet lunch / D = Tourist dinner / S = Snack
PERU SOUTHERN COASTAL TOUR INCLUDES
- All transfers IN/OUT in each city
- Private or luxury public transport, according your request
- Personal tour leader - English speaking (whole tour)
- All entrance fees
- All mentioned meals in each tours
- 14 nights in the selected hotels
- Assistance at the airport/bus/train stations
- Daily briefing of the next day tour
- Internal flight tickets according the program
- Airport taxes according each flight
|TRIP RATE 2012
3* Hostels or 2* Hotels
4* or 5* Hotels
||Any day. We reccommend between April November.
||Discount: $5 USD of discount for South American Explorers Club Members
Discount 3%: Tour Operators or Travel Agencies Only
Students: $5 USD of discount only with valid green ISIC card
||8 - 15 participants per guide
||Able departs any day for organized groups or individuals travelers. Highly recommended. Best value.
||December to April (Andes and Jungle), but some days are with blue sky permiting to get good views of the zone.
|Best time for Ride
||Between April to November is considerate dry season for the coast, high Andes and the Jungle. In the Andes and jungle the weather change quick even in the dry season, maybe some day will be simple rain for few hour and not more.
- Alcoholics drinks
- Tour escort from Lima to Lima
- Not mentioned meals
- Optional excursions
- International flight tickets from to Lima
- International airport tax $28.24 USD
- Extra nights in hotels
- Sleeping bag
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and camp staff
ADVICE FOR VISITORS
This tour is organized for all edges of travellers, don’t demands good physical condition because there not hard activities to do. This package is dedicated to families.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Rain jacket for the Andes and the Jungle
- Waterproof boots
- Sleeping bag -5ºC
- One complete change of clothing
- Flashlight and batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Good sunglasses
- Swimsuit, on the tour are many possibilities to find hot spring
- Personal first aid kit
- Extra money (soles).
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us....
Some of our clients e-mail us saying our confirmation e-mails are placed to their spam folder rather than their inbox. We recommend to modify your JUNK or SPAM FILTER SETTINGS to receive our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
on the correct inbox. You may also want to add this email address to your list of known contacts. This will prevent our responses from being filtered into your Junk or Spam mail folder.